[R] Updating R 2.15.0 to 2.15.2

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 26 21:17:14 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,

If your question is whether there is a way for you to replace your
current R 2.15.0 with new R 2.15.2 without having to re-install all
the packages you installed under R 2.15.0, maybe there is a way
to do this (even though it's probably not recommended), and a lot of
people on this list will have their own way of doing this. But
they'll probably need to know your OS (Linux, Windows, and Mac)
in order to be the most useful.

Cheers,
H.

On 10/26/2012 06:28 AM, PaulJr wrote:
> Dear R users,
>
> I hope you all are doing great. Is there a way to automatically upgrade my R
> 2.15.0 to the new R 2.15.2 release instead of having to reinstall the new
> release?
>
> Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul
>

> --

Hervé Pagès