[R] Grid Width in polar.plot

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Sun Oct 28 11:32:15 CET 2012

On 10/27/2012 12:48 AM, MartinD wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using the polar.plot function from plotrix.
> Is there a way to change the width of the grid lines?
> grid.lwd doesn't work....

Hi Martin,
At the moment, there is no option for changing the width of the grid
lines. However, I have had a statistically significant cluster of
requests for various features like this in different functions of the
plotrix package and am considering a major rewrite of many of the
functions in plotrix. If the idea I have turns out to be successful and
I can actually find the time to do the reprogramming, it will solve most
of these "feature" problems without bloating the functions with too many
arguments or making the specification of the arguments too difficult for
the average user. Keep your eyes open for an announcement.

Jim