[R] wanna create all points.....

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Oct 28 21:59:59 CET 2012

Hello,

You had enough answers to variants of this question to already know to
open a graphics device once and _just_ once using plot() and then, in
the loop, use points().

plot(1, type = "n", xlim = c(0, 20), ylim = c(0, 8),
         ylab="sample mean", xlab="sample size")
for (i in seq(1:20)){
     rsidpVector=rsidp(i)
     mean(rsidpVector)
     points(length(rsidpVector), mean(rsidpVector))
}

And what's wrong with your "new" function rsidp()? What is i+0 supposed
to do?

Hope this helps,