[R] Cannot rescale a constant/zero column error.

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 16:54:27 CET 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 5:47 AM, fillay89 wrote:

> I am trying to run the R Script below,

There is no script (or data description)  appearing in this posting to the Rhelp Mailing List. Nabble is not Rhelp, despite Nabble's effort to get you to think it is an archive. Please review the Posting Guide that I know you were offered when you posted from Nabble.

Yes, we could view this in Nabble, but most of us choose not to do so. This is a technical mailing list, not a website or chat-room.
--
David.