[R] for help post-hoc comparisons

Luo Yinling lyl at xtbg.org.cn
Sun Sep 2 09:16:23 CEST 2012

Dear R community
    In my experiment, there are three treatments (F, R, and S), and the  storge temperatures of these seeds were 4, 10 and 15. The seeds number of the treatment were the same. The question is whether the treatments and storage temperatures changed the seed germinating. The data attached as a ".csv" file names "g.csv".  I performed a generalized linear mixed model using glm.  Time and Temp are significant (p < 0.0001) and I would like to perform post-hoc  comparisons  to check  where the difference among  Time and temp categories but I did not find  a solution  in R help list or others.

Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Menglun Town, Mengla County
Yunnan 666303