[R] predict rpart newdata - introduce only values variables used in the tree

agent dunham crosspide at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:16:32 CEST 2012

Dear community,

I've a tree which included at first 23 variables. Then I've pruned this
tree, and there are only 8 variables involved.

I'd like to predict and only introduce in newdata the values of these 8
variables involved. However, as the tree was built with the 23, it asked me
for 15 values, even if it doesn't need them.

Is there a way to introduce only this 8 values?

Thanks in advance, show crosspide at hotmail.com as user at host.com