[R] Query on how to do maximum likelihood fitting of a functional (MLFR)

Thu Sep 6 19:52:01 CEST 2012

This is the third time I have seen this message. I don't have an answer for you. Someone else might, but repeatedly posting won't make an answer magically appear, and if no one knows what you are talking about you won't see any response. In that case you may need to translate your references into R code yourself.

You may want to acquaint yourself with the RSiteSearch() function, the maintainer() function, and reading source code of libraries as first steps toward understanding how to implement these algorithms yourself.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing