[R] Cannot write a dataframe to xls or csv Windows 7

pmulonge research at namibia.pharmaccess.org
Thu Sep 13 17:05:08 CEST 2012

Hello,
I have  a similar issue , but in my case I am using Windows 7
i try the following command to write a dataframe to xls using the
xlsReadWrite package or the write.csv function
write.xls(DATA,'Reg_IDcleaned.xls')
or I will write.csv replacin the suffix with .csv
I get absolutely no error message and the setwd appears at top of my code
with absolute path
However when I look in the relevant folder ,the xls or cdv outfile is
nowhere to be found.
Is there a gremlin in the computer or what?
Before, this write.xls was working fine and now it stopped, i used the
write.csv to test if it was an error in the package.
So since write.csv also fails to produce the oufile in .csv in the relevant
folder, I am at my witts end