[R] Problem with R script

Woo Back Lee dldnqor3172 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 15:15:10 CEST 2012

To whom I concern,

I am a recent user of program R

I do not know how to explain this but after I installed the program the
words on the scrpit does R console does not appear clear
but something square(?)/Cube(?) which seems like the words are broken

More suprisingly, the squared words are written in Korean (My mother
language... and could discover it by 'copy & paste' on word file...)

Besides after I inserted all the commendes to create a graph, the graph
does not actually appear but someting gray(?)

Can you help me about it?

Sincerely yours,

p.s. I am attatching the file in this email..so please help me....