[R] Create an error logging text file

Sam Sturge sam.sturge09 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Sep 26 18:56:52 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am looking to run a script which calls other functions from other scripts.
Such as in script 1 I may have function f1 which then calls functions f2,
f3, f4 which are found in script 3 and then f4 also calls function f6 which
can be found in script 3 etc.

What I am looking to do is to create a text file that reports any errors or
warnings that come about while running this script, and then also reporting
which function and script that error/warning occurs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sam