[R] binary data

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:20:29 CEST 2012

This is a pretty vague question. Ecologists work quite a bit with distance
matrices and binary data. You will find some options in packages vegan and
ecodist for example. I'm sure there are many others

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352