[R] Tendonitis and R users

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Tue Sep 4 16:49:15 CEST 2012

I've vome close a couple of times. Solutions: don't use computer-not alway practical. Carefully watch posture and arm/hand actions to reduce strain.

If do a lot of keyboarding not just R type look into using a Dvoark keyboard.

Something I have not done but which is likely to help is consult your institutions health and safety people about solutions such as ergonomic keyboards etc.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada