[R] run EGARCH package on REXCEl

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Wed Sep 5 10:35:26 CEST 2012

Ank,

Welcome to R.

I suspect that what you are missing is:

require(betategarch)

If you don't know it, you may be interested in
the blog post:

http://www.portfolioprobe.com/2012/07/06/a-practical-introduction-to-garch-modeling/

Also questions about garch are generally best
sent to R-sig-finance (you have to subscribe
before you can post).  Though if I'm correct
in my diagnosis, this was the right list for
this question.

Pat