[R] linking HTML with R

info info at digipsy.nl
Wed Sep 5 16:52:17 CEST 2012

Hi,
I think the simplest way to do this is using a small piece of php code.

See
http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/4279/how-can-i-integrate-r-with-php

There are several webpages about this topic, but all of them are very
ancient. I have the plan to write a text about this

Greetz
Frans
www.digipsy.nl