[R] Model Description

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 02:48:22 CEST 2012

On Sep 5, 2012, at 1:58 PM, mahout user wrote:

> Hello dear,
>

>  I am new to R,  Have developed the model for prediction. I dont know
> exactly about the followed terms
> residual standard error
> degrees of freedom,
> multiple R-squared,
> adjusted R-squared
> F-statistics
> p-values
>
> Thanks in advance.

The r-help mailing list is not the place to go to correct your lack of knowledge about basic statistics. It is for questions about difficulties you have in constructing correct R code that persist after good faith efforts at self-education using the many contributed efforts at documentation. You may want to try instead: http://stats.stackexchange.com/

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA