[R] Why the error is coming, can anyone help?

Fri Sep 7 15:24:50 CEST 2012

Learn to use the str() function so you can answer these questions yourself. If you type str(paste(i)) you can learn about the structure of the return value from the paste function, which is not a matrix or a data frame, so two-dimensional subscripting is not going to work on it. You may also benefit from (re)reading the Introduction to R document. Without a reproducible example or an idea of what you want to accomplish, I don't know what _is_ going to work.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing