[R] Thanks for helping - back to the community?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 19:44:42 CEST 2012

I think more important to R-core is that you cite R in the paper
directly as well as packages used (use citation() to get the relevant
info). There's not an official R wiki that I know of, but sciviews has
one (http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=start) you might use. Not
sure if there are better german-language sources, but others on this
list might be able to direct you.

Cheers (and thanks for giving back!),
Michael