[R] Help! Weird behavioral difference between R interactive and command-line?

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon Sep 10 19:39:46 CEST 2012

You will have to **show** what you did; it isn't sufficient to
**describe** what you did.

The problem could be that somewhere in your program there is something
that only works in an interactive session.

The problem could be that your "command-line" attempt is using a different
working directory than your interactive session.

You could insert some sort of print() statements in your program to try to
find out how far it runs before it halts, which might give you a clue as
to what the problem is.

--
Don MacQueen

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory