[R] plot: x and y chromosomes are missing

Mon Sep 10 19:52:12 CEST 2012

The answer to your question probably lies in your data. If you follow the instructions at the footer of every email on this list and provide an example that we can run (reproducible), we will be able to do more than guess.

 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

In particular note the recommendation to use the dput function to send us sample data.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing