[R] Position of y axis labels in plot graphic

Nicolai Schneider rstatistics.user at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 14:46:47 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot to everyone who gave my me advice.

Btw, the most elegant solution came from a German R user who "simply" extended the plot.zoo function by the parameter line (ie the distance of the y labels from the y axis).

Here the URL of his posting and the code, unfortunately his comments are written in German only:

http://forum.r-statistik.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2819

Thanks again,
Nico