[R] how to qplot two x-axis x1:Farenheit x2:Celsius

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Sep 12 15:26:38 CEST 2012

I don't think you can with the current version of ggplot2.

There appears to be development work on the issue but It's beyond my level of knowledge to implement the developmental programming althought it looks good.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/ggplot2/mBdq01BxoKE seems to give a good idea of what has/is happening.

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada