[R] SNPRelate package error

Joao Fadista Joao.Fadista at med.lu.se
Wed Sep 12 16:36:37 CEST 2012

Thanks for the reply. That was the problem. My getwd() was "C:/Windows/system32". I changed and now it works!

Best regards,
João Fadista, Ph.D.
Post Doc

Lund University Diabetes Centre
CRC, Malmö University Hospital
Jan Waldenströms gata 35, building 60, level 13
SE-205 02 Malmö, Sweden
Tel: +46 (0)40 391237