[R] Missing Values

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Sep 13 23:40:57 CEST 2012

You haven't said where you got the function bootmean() and you have not provided a reproducible example, so I can't do any testing.  Jeff's solution may work for you.  However, in your call to bootmean you have na.rm=True.  R is case sensitive.  True is not equal to TRUE.  Try changing your code to

bootmean(banks$two, na.rm = TRUE, conf = 90,nrep = 1000)

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204