[R] Sweave - if \Sexpr{} than \SweaveInput{"my.Rnw"}

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Thu Sep 20 18:00:06 CEST 2012

If you want to program Sweave documents, you can try the knitr
package. This case will be something like:

<<>>=
paper <- TRUE # or change it to FALSE
@

<<child=if (paper) 'my1.Rnw' else 'my2.Rnw'>>=
@

i.e. you use the logical variable 'paper' to control which child
document to include in the parent document. See
http://yihui.name/knitr/

Regards,
Yihui
--