[R] fourier series for finding average values

Thu Sep 20 19:41:21 CEST 2012

If you want help understanding the theory of what you want to do, that is of topic here.
If you understand what you want to do, or just want to see what resources you can leverage in R, may I recommend the RSiteSearch function. I do think you should be wary of applying a tool you don't understand, particularly Discrete Fourier analysis, but that would be decidedly off topic here.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing