[R] gbinom function

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 26 15:17:59 CEST 2012

On 26-09-2012, at 13:24, Kizito Omala <kizromala at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have just downloaded a package 'prob' and also loaded it using
> library(prob). Whereas function 'tosscoin' works very well the other
> functions like 'gbinom' for graphing density functions does not work.
> I get the message:
>

>> gbinom(20,0.3)
> Error: could not find function "gbinom"

This error message is similar to what you got yesterday.
Function "gbinom" is simply not in package "prob".
Did you look in the index of that package or in the table of contents?

> How do I go about it?

You could put some effort in searching. Try googling on gbinom.
You will see some hits.
There is apparently something available.

Berend