[R] Is there a function that runs AR model with Schwarz Bayesian Information Criteria (BIC)?

Jose Iparraguirre Jose.Iparraguirre at ageuk.org.uk
Sat Sep 29 13:13:08 CEST 2012

The author of the package, Rob J. Hyndman, along with Yeasmin Khandakar, published the paper "Automatic Time Series Forecasting: The forecast Package for R" in the Journal of Statistical Software, July 2008, Volume 27, Issue 3., which is freely available online. You'll find the answer there.
Best,
Jose