[R] Canadian politcal party colours in ggplot2

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Apr 3 15:08:30 CEST 2013

A stupid question but does anyone know how to express the actual colours used by the main Canadian political parties?   I want to do a couple of ggplot2 plots and have lines or rectangles that accurately reflect the party colours.

I can probably play around with RColorBrewer or something to figure it out but if some some already has got them  it would save me some time especially with the NDP orange.

Thanks

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada