[R] Finetuning a PVClust plot

Bob Green bgreen at dyson.brisnet.org.au
Thu Apr 4 10:45:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

The code below produces a plot in colour, however, the results will
typically be printed in black and white. I am hoping for advice
regarding how the I might obtain a plot in which the red au values
are in bold lettering and the green bp plots are italicised. The text
in the plot is too large given the number of clusters - the data set
is just provided for illustrative purposes.

library(pvclust)
data(lung)
lung[1:3,1:5]
result <- pvclust(lung, method.dist="cor", method.hclust="average", nboot=1000)
plot (result, cex.axis =1.0, cex.pv=3.0,cex = 2.0, cex.lab = 1.5)

Any assistance is appreciated,
Bob