[R] Working with createFolds

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Apr 7 17:26:01 CEST 2013

Hello,

You should say from what package are the functions you're using.
 From the help page of createFolds, the return value is "A list or
matrix of row position integers corresponding to the training data"

So to subset use `[` or `[[`. Try

class(folds$index$Fold_i)

If it's a numeric vector, folds$index$Fold_i[i]
If it's a matrix, folds$index$Fold_i[i, j]
If it's a list, folds$index$Fold_i[[i]]

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas