[R] Error loading workspaces after upgrade

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Apr 12 13:41:54 CEST 2013

Hm. Sometimes workspace cannot be loaded when some packages which vere used for creationd objects in workspaces are missing, but in that case the error message is different.

So you either can delete .RData but it obviously **delete** all objects or you need to find which package is missing from your R3.0.0 installation.

If you want to keep only some objects from your workspace return back to 2.15.3 and save them explicitely

see
?save

Regards
Petr