[R] regression with paired left-censored data

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Mon Apr 15 21:46:58 CEST 2013

I would probably start with maximum likelihood estimation.

I suppose you could impute X and Y separately using ros() from the NADA
package, and then run you ordinary regression on the imputed values.
Obviously, this ignores any relationship between X and Y, since each is
imputed independently of the other. I have no idea whether ordinary
inferences on the parameter estimates would be valid. Probably not.
Probably, MLE would be better.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen