[R] 10% off Intro R training from RStudio: NYC May 13-14, SF May 20-21

Hadley Wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 17:09:03 CEST 2013

Hi all,

At RStudio, we're hosting our Introduction to R Workshop this May in
two locations. As an R-help subscriber, we're offering 10% off!

* Intro to data science with R (http://goo.gl/bplg3)
  May 13-14 New York City

* Intro to data science with R (http://goo.gl/VCUFL)
  May 20-21 San Francisco Bay Area

What will you learn?

Practical skills for visualizing, transforming, and modeling data in
R. During this two-day course, you will learn how to explore and
understand data as well as how to do basic programming in R. Our
courses incorporate a mix of lectures and hands-on learning. Expect to
learn about a topic and then immediately put it into practice with a
small example. Plenty of help will be available if you get stuck. You
can read more about our training philosophy at
http://www.rstudio.com/training/philosophy.html

To see prices, precise locations and to register:

* for the NY course: http://rstudio-nyc.eventbrite.com/
* for the SF course: http://rstudio-bay.eventbrite.com/

We have limited discounts for students (66% off) and academics (33%
off) - please contact josh at rstudio.com for details. To thank the
R-help community for being such a great resource, we'd also like to
offer all R-help subscribers a 10% discount. Just enter "rhelpftw" as
a promotional code get 10% off!

Regards,

Hadley

PS. Would you like us to offer these courses (or others!) in your
area? Please let us know at
http://www.rstudio.com/training/workshops/

--
Chief Scientist, RStudio