[R] Strange error with log-normal models

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Tue Apr 16 22:35:17 CEST 2013

Noah,

You might want to look at beta regression, using the betareg package on CRAN. There is a JSS paper here that you might find helpful:

  http://www.jstatsoft.org/v34/i02/paper

along with the vignettes for the package:

  http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/betareg/vignettes/betareg.pdf

  http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/betareg/vignettes/betareg-ext.pdf

Regards,

Marc Schwartz