[R] plot 2 y axis

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Apr 17 16:56:51 CEST 2013

Exel is hardly the epitome of good graphing.  There are a couple of ways to do what you want and Jim has shown you one , but ...

What about using two panels to present the data as in
opar  <-  par(mfrow = c(2, 1))
plot(dat1$Date, dat1$Weight, col = "red", xlab = "", ylab = "Weight")
plot(dat1$Date, dat1$Height, col = "blue", xlab = "Date", ylab = "Height")
par  <-  opar

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada