[R] texi2pdf texinputs arguments

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Fri Apr 19 00:34:12 CEST 2013

I'm pretty sure the intended design is to always use the current
working directory as the output directory, cf. 'Value' section in
help("texi2dvi", package="tools"):

"Used for the side effect of creating a dvi or PDF file in the current
working directory (and maybe other files, especially if clean =
FALSE)."

So, use setwd() before calling texi2dvi() if you like a different directory.

/Henrik