[R] Singular design matrix in rq

Roger Koenker rkoenker at illinois.edu
Fri Apr 19 15:15:05 CEST 2013

Jonathan,

This is not what we call a reproducible example... what is raw_data?  Does it have something to do with mydata?
what is i?

Roger

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Urbana, IL 61801