[R] Source Code

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Sun Apr 21 00:45:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

The output you got means that text is generic, so you need something
like text.default

 > text.default
function (x, y = NULL, labels = seq_along(x), adj = NULL, pos = NULL,
     offset = 0.5, vfont = NULL, cex = 1, col = NULL, font = NULL,
     ...)
{
     if (!missing(y) && (is.character(y) || is.expression(y))) {
         labels <- y
         y <- NULL
     }
     labels <- as.graphicsAnnot(labels)
     if (!is.null(vfont))
         vfont <- c(typeface = pmatch(vfont[1L], Hershey$typeface),
             fontindex = pmatch(vfont[2L], Hershey$fontindex))
     .External.graphics(C_text, xy.coords(x, y, recycle = TRUE),
         labels, adj, pos, offset, vfont, cex, col, font, ...)
     invisible()
}
<bytecode: 0x0000000005efecc0>
<environment: namespace:graphics>