[R] Frustration to get help R users group

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Apr 23 14:26:37 CEST 2013

Dear Champak Ishram,

It's not surprising that what you did doesn't work because the model specification and the arguments that you employed bear no relationship that I can discern to the sem() function in the sem() package.

I think that you're probably confusing the sem package with something else.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Sen. William McMaster Prof. of Social Statistics
Department of Sociology
McMaster University
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/jfox/