[R] Make R 3.0 open .RData files

Thu Apr 25 18:38:50 CEST 2013

a) See FAQ 2.17

b) Methods for configuring operating systems are off topic here. I will say there is a REGEDIT program in Windows, but there are potential permissions complications (you may not have them) and possible collateral damage (don't touch it if you don't understand it) that mean you should study up on this topic with an appropriate resource (book, forum, expert, system administrator, etc.) before attempting it.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing