[R] Error Help: duplicate?

Thu Aug 1 18:09:38 CEST 2013

Your example is not reproducible, so we can only guess what is happening. Please read the footer of this (or any other R-help) email and follow those instructions. You may also find the discussion at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example helpful.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing