[R] Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:11:44 CEST 2013

On Aug 2, 2013, at 03:24 , Roslina Zakaria wrote:

> Dear r-users,
>
> I am using KS test to test the goodness of fit for my data and the got the following output.  However, I don't understand about the "warning messages".  What does it mean by "horizontals" is not a graphical parameter"

It's "horizontal", but I don't think this is coming from ks.test, which isn't supposed to do anything with graphics (unless you modified it). Would you by any chance have a graphics device open, for which you have been setting parameters?

Also, I think there is a buglet in which R warnings are sometimes delayed, so it may came from a previous command. I don't think it would happen twice, though.

-pd