[R] can't read a file

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 5 19:05:37 CEST 2013

You should copy the exact command you used, but it appears
that your working directory does not contain the file. Make
sure you are in the correct directory with

getwd()

then change to the correct directory with

setwd("directory where data1.txt is located")

or select the file interactively with

read.table(file.choose(), . . . .)

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology