[R] Distribution Fitting with R

David Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Aug 5 22:25:39 CEST 2013

Try fitdistr in package MASS or fitdist in package
fitdistrplus or goodfit in package vcd.

Also

?shapiro.test
?ad.test
?chisq.test

There is also Vito Ricci's "Fitting Distributions with R" in
the contributed documentation for R at

http://cran.r-project.org/doc/contrib/Ricci-distributions-en.p
df

David L Carlson