[R] linking to help pages in other packages

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 9 18:23:18 CEST 2013

Dear R users,

i am trying to get a package compatible with the R CMD check routine but
I get errors like this:

Missing link(s) in documentation object ‘<path>/<filename>.Rd’:
‘ssa’

In the respective file I have put:

##seealso<<
##\code{\link[Rssa:ssa]{ssa}}

Rssa is the package containing the ssa function (andd its help). I use
inlinedocs to create *.Rd files with the following line out of this:

\seealso{\code{\link[Rssa:ssa]{ssa}}

How do I correctly link to the ssa help page to get rid of these error
warnings? I have read the "Writing R extensions" manual but the code
above represents my understanding (which seems to be wrong) of the
respective paragraphs.

Thanks a lot
Jannis