[R] decimal separator from comma to dot

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Fri Aug 9 20:58:13 CEST 2013

thanks david
very humbly I'm asking you and all r-help users to forgive me about
violating the rules of this great mailing list, I didn't meant to do that: I
simply slipped into that, sorry again!

...and what about the case of many variables to be changed at the same time?

seriously, I do not want to violate again the rules of the mailing list by
reissuing a new thread within another one but in fact  this question was
also intended by my initial thread (even if not well specified, I admit
that!)

thanks
good lesson learned