[R] ifelse() applied on function

Ron Michael ron_michael70 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 11 22:18:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

How can I apply ifelse function to chose appropriate function?

My goal is user will chose lapply() function if "ChooseFn = T" otherwise to chose sfLapply() from snowfall package.

I am basically trying to avoid repeatation to write all internal steps, if user choses lapply or sfLapply. For example, I am wondering if there is any posibility to write something like:

ifelse(ChooseFn, lapply, sfLapply)(MyList, function(x) {

return(....))

Really appreciate if someone helps me out.