[R] to match samples by minute

Weiwu Zhang zhangweiwu at realss.com
Fri Aug 16 10:46:53 CEST 2013

2013/8/16 PIKAL Petr <petr.pikal at precheza.cz>:
> It depends what unixtime is. At least str(df) can help.

Thanks. Indeed following you suggestion I found it easier to use than
summary() for debugging. Now I can properly handle POSIXct thanks to
the help I got from this list a few weeks ago:)

> I am not sure if it is the right track. It depends on my understanding (and this can
> be wrong) of your explanation.

I know the efficiency you can obtain through the method you suggested,
as demonstrated by my several previous newbie posts this method. And I
know your effort is helpful for the community too.