[R] First time r user

jwd jwd at surewest.net
Mon Aug 19 01:19:05 CEST 2013

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 02:56:56 -0500
Paul Bernal <paulbernal07 at gmail.com> wrote:

Paul,

I would suggest acquiring at least a small library of of books about
R and reading them.  I would recommend An Introduction to R and R Data
Import/Export (both available online on the R Project Site in both pdf
and HTML), Introductory Statistics with R, Venables and Ripley, and R
in a Nutshell for starters.  It is pointless to answer some of these
questions since the answers are there for the taking.  You also should
look through the logs of previous discussions in the various R user
groups also accessible through the project site, since memory
limitations have often been discussed.

JWDougherty