[R] Runtime error using ncdf

Camilo Mora cmora at dal.ca
Mon Aug 19 09:59:51 CEST 2013

Hi Dave,

I run into this problem with windows 7 and 8. I used the latest
versions of r and ncdf as taken from icran.

I found my way around this problem breaking the files but it is a
petty that ncdf has this bug as it is a quite useful package.

Thanks,

Camilo
Camilo Mora, Ph.D.
Department of Geography, University of Hawaii
Currently available in Colombia
Phone:   Country code: 57
          Provider code: 313
          Phone 776 2282